A line of carefully edited high quality polishes that consider the gracefulness of hands, and the role of subtle color as an element in the considered wardrobe. Inspired by artists’ palettes, natural elements, and the muses who we envision channeling specific colors or moods.
All polishes are non-toxic, cruelty-free and made in the USA.
Color notes (images presented in the following list order):
- Marzipan - Toasted almond. Milky. Sponge cake.
- Dune - Windblown sand. Desert quietude. Desolate earth.
- Agnes - Faded petal. Soft restraint. Pale watercolor.
- Compost - Baroque Mulch. Organic Drab. Jolie-Laide.
- Blue Nudes - Midnight. Inky pigment. Matisse’s palette.
- Chanterelle - Damp stone. Fragile layers. Earthy greige.
- Ikebana - Organic shapes. Creative discipline. Moody haze.
- Eames - Midcentury detail. Earthy chartreuse. The pleasingly unexpected.
- Patina - Symbolic maturity. Creme de lichen. An oxidized finish.
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid / neopentyl glycol / trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, acrylates copolymer, stearalkonium bentonite, n-butyl alcohol, benzophenone-1, silica, alumina, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, polyvinyl butyral, styrene / acrylates copolymer, polyethylene terephthalate, polybutylene terephthalate, ethylene / va copolymer.
Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP.) Additionally, free from gluten and animal derived ingredients as neither are typically used in nail polish.