everyday care. naturally effective.
A refillable hand sanitizer which uses a plant-powered blend of hydrating glycerin, soothing aloe vera, naturally antimicrobial essential oils, and sugarcane-based alcohol to eliminate 99.9% of the most common germs and bacteria* — all in a zero waste design and Malibu's light, citrusy scent.
Plus, each starter set helps Take 3 for the Sea keep our oceans clean.
malibu: natural citrus
Happy. Carefree. Sun-kissed. This citrusy, plant-based scent is grounded in lemon, bergamot, and sandalwood.
what you get
- 1 reusable spray container
- 3 natural hand sanitizer refills (Malibu)
why you’ll love it
- Naturally effective: eliminates 99.9% of the most common germs and bacteria* with four plant-based ingredients
- 100+ sprays per refill: this concentrated, fine mist goes a long way — you only need one or two spritzes per use
- Zero waste refills
- Pocket sized for on-the-go use
- Fragranced with essential oils for a light, fresh scent that fades to neutral
- Accessible, twist-and-spray design — no messy liquids or spills
made with plants
- 70% ethyl alcohol from sugarcane
- Antioxidant-rich aloe vera fights free radicals
- Hydrating glycerin softens and hydrates skin
- Antimicrobial and balancing essential oils
- Synthetic fragrances
- Cruelty free
- 5% of each natural deodorant helps Take 3 for the Sea keep oceans clean through education, community clean ups, and inspiring everyone to find and take away 3 pieces of trash when they leave the great outdoors
- Made with a reusable plastic shell and forever-recyclable glass and aluminum refill vials
- No box packaging — we use 100% biodegradable bags made from plants
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
how to use
- Twist spray bottle to open.
- Pull empty vial out of container.
- Place refill into container and twist closed.
- Recycle the empty vial and cap!