This beautiful and classic shape planters pot will make any plant look amazing. This garden pot is hand thrown on a potter's wheel. The subtle curve of the form and enhanced rim at the top is reminiscent of a tulip, hence the chosen name for this pot. Garden terracotta pots are traditional bare terracotta clay, slightly gritty in texture, the perfect porosity for outside or indoors.
These pots will patina quickly, darkening as they absorb the salts and
minerals from water and soil.
- Small, 4.5”h x 4.5 " top diameter
- Medium, 6.5”h x 6.5" top diameter
- Large, 7.5”h x 7.5” top diameter
- Drainage hole: yes
- Material: terracotta clay, ceramic
- Origin: made in Dallas, TX USA
- Please note: each planter is hand made.
- Sizes are approximate; embrace the slight differences in shape,